Education Data: Building Blocks for Student
We had a great time in Hershey, Pennsylvania with all of our customers! We look forward to the Data Summit every year to collaborate and learn from the engaging and informative sessions hosted by the PDE team. This year’s agenda included:
Main Topic Tracks:
- Future Ready PA Index
- PIMS C
- Predictive Analyt
- Data Governance
- Data Visualization and Technical Skills
- Gain a better understanding of the statewide ESSA plan;
- Learn how the Future Ready PA Index will impact your LEA;
- Increase knowledge of the data and how it can improve student and educator performance;
- Understand new technologies and how they can be leveraged to emphasize student growth;
- Create and utilize processes and procedures to support data improvement efforts;
- Increase consistency and confidence in data-driven decisions.
Our team also presented on some exciting sessions:
Putting Data to Work with Early Warning Indicators
The goals of the session was to help attendees understand how early warning and goal setting can improve student outcomes and to ensure that all attendees have a clear understanding of how myTrack can help educators improve student outcomes.
eScholar API with SIS Vendors
This session reviewed the eScholar API and how it will cut your processes in half and save time. On the SIS vendor panel we welcomed, Get Alma, PowerSchool, and Computer Resources.
We are aware that this session was full and some interested attendees were turned away. If you have any questions on this session or would like more information on what was covered, please reach out to Mishan at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.